Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mechanical Ape
Aug 7, 2007

But yes, occasionally I am known to smash.
The von Braun's discovery proves two things: intelligent extraterrestrial life exists, and they have loot.

We need to learn to live in space so we can find more of these treasures. Labs and biospheres it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mechanical Ape
Aug 7, 2007

But yes, occasionally I am known to smash.
Space superiority is the best way to ensure peace and safety!

Let's research Engineering.

Yea on a new fleet vessel, nay on finishing the starbase as I'd rather the money be spent on offense for now. Pirates will serve as an excellent field test.

Yea on sending a civil transport. And for the Bulrathi, the basic embassy/trade thing.

Also I'm struck by the similarities to Stellaris. I don't have wide experience with space 4X, are there many features (space monsters, pirates, etc.) common to the whole genre?

• Locked thread