Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

Why, yes, I do like Kirby games.

Crazycryodude posted:

Why does nobody want pew-pew ships? :smith:

Nweismuller has a certain way of doing his LPs, and I think by now anyone who would be all BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD just doesn't bother posting in them. That said, RP is also a strong element of Nweismuller LPs, so while the Earthers may mostly be peaceniks for now, don't be surprised if our first major military exchange leads to a Starcon 2-esque dusting off of the nukes...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

nweismuller posted:

A vote for Molecular Manipulation will also be counted as a vote in favor of Engineering, which is its prerequisite.

I'm confused. Why, then, is Engineering its own thing on the ballot? If it's something that could be researched so quickly that you'd get it and start on Molecular Manipulation in the same update, what other branches from Engineering might we consider?

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

If/when we do get stomped by the space bears, I want to see it narrative-wise, and not just go 'welp game over guys'. And then... is there a cheat we can use to switch to the space bears?

• Locked thread