Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
What determines colony morale? Is it an expansion inhibitor that gets worse with each subsequent world settled?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
If, hypothetically speaking, the Bulrathi nuked our colony in Paradise to bits, could that damage the planet like it does in MoO3, or does this game behave more like MoO2 and not track that?

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
When we bought the telepathy technology from Space Ghost, is there a cost to implement it or is it a passive bonus effective immediately? Because that sure sounds like it was a good pick to counter one of our main weaknesses.

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.

The Deleter posted:

Just pay the Quanta. Jesus Christ, people, the Republic wasn't built on bathing in alien blood. We don't need to stab people when we're walking down the street.

Because "Just paying" them involves relinquishing the fruits of decades of research in exchange for the possibly extremely temporary permission to walk across their lawn. We're playing a tech superiority race, giving our advantage away for such a paltry benefit is really dumb.

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
We're friends with the Mrrshan, right?

Get Rid Of Slimy darlokS

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
F.

Their racial strengths are perfectly suited to hit our racial weaknesses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
That's what the Darloks want you to believe.

• Locked thread