Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wyld Karde
Mar 18, 2013

She's so ~dreamy~
Alternatively alternatively, you take a killshot on the guy earlier in the game because you saw him in the open and decided to try sequence breaking. When you get to the zone, instead of fighting a badass veteran sniper in his final battle, you're doing a generic battle with a squad of regular mooks and have done yourself out of one of the best boss fights of the PS2 era.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wyld Karde
Mar 18, 2013

She's so ~dreamy~

Stormgear posted:

That's great and all, but I'm sure the thing everyone wants to know is what about the animes? Are the Bulrathi pursuing cho-kawaii chikyuu waifus? Do the Mrrshan find the concept of catgirls uncomfortable?

RWBY has been a surprise hit with the Mrrshans, what with it's emphasis on one-on-one combat resonating with their social history of duelling. There's also a long-running hypernet meme about Blake trying to assert herself as a Mrrshan Queen among the group and failing because humans don't work that way.

Wyld Karde
Mar 18, 2013

She's so ~dreamy~

Siegkrow posted:

I think I've said often enough this isn't your job, no need to apologise, although I (we?) Appreciate that you keep us up to date.

This. Also, I could never begrudge someone time spent on Shadowrun.

• Locked thread