Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King Doom
Dec 1, 2004
I am on the Internet.
So how long till we start getting posts about bears getting put into concentration camps?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Doom
Dec 1, 2004
I am on the Internet.
Not kidding I would read the poo poo out of that.

King Doom
Dec 1, 2004
I am on the Internet.
Bit late, but if you want a Civilisation type game where the narrative can go basically anywhere, look into the caveman2cosmos mod for civ 4. Starts about 50,000 BC and involves fun things like the opportunity to prevent the ice age megafauna extinctions via domesticating them. War Mammoths and Giant Ground Sloths are always nice to have when Ghandi, devout follower of the old Aztec gods, comes visiting because he's sacrificed so many of his people he's going to be facing a civil war unless he starts conquering and winning right now.

• Locked thread