Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Rappaport posted:

While it is neither here or there vis a vis Nweiss's universe, Larry Niven's Ringworld series featured a setting where many human-like species did copulate with one another, but a truly alien, in this case cat-based rather than bear-based, species was simply stated as unable to function in that respect with human-like physiology.

This makes me glad I never got around to reading anything after the first one.

Are there any SF/F authors that aren't weird as hell about sex?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
*with purchase of Solar Republic of equal or greater value.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Epicurius posted:

If reading and watching science fiction has taught me anything, it's that people in, say, the late 23rd century, are obsessed with culture and art from the late 20th and early 21st century, and any art or culture produced between now and then are forgotten.

Only the stuff that's fallen into public domain, though.

• Locked thread