Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Great f-bomb dropped by Denver's goalie in the interview afterwards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

holy poo poo

this thread is now the neodoominum celebration thread

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Stitecin posted:

he's got a huge recruitment advantage unless he was a total rear end in a top hat.

This has literally never stopped any college coach at any level though

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

We usually start the next season's thread around August/September

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

So... former Q'Pac womens coach Rick Seeley sounds like a loving lunatic :stare:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

PSU will "host" the "midwest" regional in Allentown the next two years. This owns

Also, 3/4 of the regionals will be in the NE corridor with the 4th being in a Dakota.

Seems like it's largely been this way. At times the "midwest" regional is in like Philadelphia. Awesome they're going to allentown though, i hear it's a great arena.

Also god that Walt Kyle story is so drat odd.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

hahahahaha I would fuckin' love that

E: I'D GET TO INTERVIEW HIM HOLY poo poo TECH MAKE THE HIRE

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

I got the black ballcap with HAMLINE on the back of it and I have zero fuckin' regrets :frogc00l:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Last 3 weekends for BG this upcoming season:

Feb 2/3 home vs. Fightin' Nerds
Feb 15/16 @ Alaska Anchorage
Feb 22/23 @ Bama-Huntsville

I love my dumb gay conference

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Pakistani Brad Pitt posted:

So like 4,000 miles

Yeah

The WCHA is rad as hell

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

The Fairbanks coach resigned to take the Calgary Hitmen job

sucks for Fairbanks, replacing as coach in July is bad

Both of those programs are really on the ropes and are likely going to be forced to either merge or disband, I'm guessing he saw the writing on the wall.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

http://m.startribune.com/gophers-women-s-hockey-conference-wcha-takes-unprecedented-turn-toward-crowdfunding/435628563/

The WCHA women's conference is now seeking crowd funding to help offset costs, with the NoDak women disbanded.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Yeah, the commissioner can say they're not worried, but losing North Dakota had to be a massive blow to the conference as a whole, especially when it seemed to come completely out of the blue.

The WCHA's own site puts a more positive spin on it, but man that can't be a good sign on the whole. I really hope it works well for them, but woof...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

I'll make a new thread later this morning

Pipers, bithc

• Locked thread