Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Oh hey, cool, a college hockey thread. Not sure why I didn't look for this earlier.

If anyone lives in/near Pittsburgh and hasn't made it to a Three Rivers Classic it's always a pretty good time. Me and a few buddies (they're RIT alumni) go to it every year and for <$40 for four games in an NHL arena ya can't beat it. Sadly, my alma mater PSU didn't play this year, but RMU won thanks to dumb seeding so that was cool. :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

you're right, we're number one

kiss the Shots, baby
Oh dang, just saw the updated rankings. We Are, etc. :black101:

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

drat, his head bounced hard. :(

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Thanks for the reminder about the B-one-g tournament. I was looking for something to crush my dreams tonight.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Jesus Hates Wisconsin except when they're playing other teams I'm not supposed to like, so Go Wisconsin.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Come on, B1G championship rematch. :pray:

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

YES

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

They can kiss the B1G trophy
:yeah:

I'm surrounded by people watching March Madness games featuring universities they did not attend. But for me, it's hawkay time :getin:

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Hockey Sucks

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

That... seemed like a goal but I'll take it?

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

I can't do this.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

A stranger bought me a shot.

Hockey is awesome.

Good game, Wisconsin. That was really fun to watch.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

who cares, I'm emotionally checked out, my season is over, face to bloodshed etc etc

I guess you can add me to the OP under PSU/RMU/Hamline if we're still keeping track of that, if not see previous sentence

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

I found out today that college hockey jerseys fit perfectly over motorcycle gear. :getin:

TOURNEY TIME BITCHES

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

iospace posted:

Hot take: gently caress Penn State. Go Union.
This but the opposite!

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

I feel like an idiot for showing up at a bar in a jersey and not realizing ESPN3 is an online service. :suicide:

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

PSU/Union

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Disband Union

Time to get worked by Denver
:omarcomin:

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Dammit, PSU. :(

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

That is a hell of a penalty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

That hit on Plant was horrible, what the gently caress guys.

Edit: Reviewed and no penalty at all? Jesus.

• Locked thread