Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
marsisol
Mar 30, 2010
Penn State gonna be good this year. Or maybe not. A lot of freshmen adding depth. I hope that Gadowsky doesn't alternate goalies again and sticks with Peyton Jones right out of the gate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marsisol
Mar 30, 2010

Turdsdown Tom posted:

Merrimack College? More like Merry-snack Call-edge.

I don't know, I couldn't come up with a pun about them being bad at hockey now.

Merriwhack College.

marsisol
Mar 30, 2010
I'll take a tie against ND. Hopefully tomorrow goes the same way or better (except without the ridiculous amount of penalties holy poo poo).

Really liking what Peyton Jones is showing so far.

marsisol
Mar 30, 2010
I was expecting a bigger crowd for PSU-ND being that ND football has the week off.

marsisol
Mar 30, 2010
WOOOOO!!!!!!!!

marsisol
Mar 30, 2010

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

everyone sucks except Penn State

This is true. I finally got to a game at Pegula and what a cool building. PSU dominated an admittedly lovely Niagara team and we're second in the Pairwise. Probably won't last but I'm enjoying it.

marsisol
Mar 30, 2010

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

After splitting with Ohio St, PSU

-moves up to #1 in the pairwise
-moves down from 2 to 4 in the human poll despite picking up more first place votes than last week

...ok?

e: I'm really salty about Harvard ranked 2nd

I wasn't sold on PSU being ranked so high, but they dominated Ohio State all weekend in their barn, and would have swept without some outrageous OSU goalie magic. I'm starting to believe that we might actually be this good.

marsisol
Mar 30, 2010
USCHO confirming what we've already known.

PSU #1

marsisol
Mar 30, 2010
Don't know how PSU is still skating. No way they take this one.

marsisol
Mar 30, 2010
Woooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

marsisol
Mar 30, 2010

Roasted Donut posted:

between wrestling and hockey tonight has been insanely loving dope

Yeah, what a night. Holy poo poo

marsisol
Mar 30, 2010
PSU/Union turning into a goal scoring frenzy

marsisol