Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blackmongoose
Mar 31, 2011

DARK INFERNO ROOK!
Ties suck, but not as much as the goalies did. UND did not look like a top tier team, I thought they were supposed to be really good this year. I know we have a fan in the thread, did they have an off game or are they doing their usual early season underperformance thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blackmongoose
Mar 31, 2011

DARK INFERNO ROOK!
Win and a tie is a great result against NoDak. Glad I got to go to the win. Oddly, the Gophers outplayed them yesterday but were lucky to get a tie because Schierhorn was garbage, but today NoDak was the better team and we got a win because Schierhorn made some incredible saves. Nice weekend for the Gophers after the past two were pretty crap; hopefully the freshman are starting to settle in and they'll keep playing like this.

blackmongoose
Mar 31, 2011

DARK INFERNO ROOK!

Aggro posted:

I'm living in St. Paul for the next month for a work thing. Anyone wanna go to a Gophers game?

I'm at every Saturday game, but they only have two home series this month - this weekend and the 30th/31st. December is usually light on games because they break for the holidays pretty early.

blackmongoose
Mar 31, 2011

DARK INFERNO ROOK!
At least Michigan State is holding up the obligation of the State teams to be at the bottom of the conference

blackmongoose
Mar 31, 2011

DARK INFERNO ROOK!

DJExile posted:

B1G
OSU hosts Michigan State, winner visits Wisconsin
Penn State hosts Michigan, winner visits Minnesota

Big Ten is still at Joe Louis this year before they finally switch out of empty arenas to on-campus games.

blackmongoose
Mar 31, 2011

DARK INFERNO ROOK!

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

1-0 PSU within a minute

Time to give up 4 unanswered :suicide:

e: The Joe is deserted

Halfway there!

I think the first win put Penn State in no matter what happens tonight though, I can't find a pairwise predictor scenario that knocks them out

blackmongoose
Mar 31, 2011

DARK INFERNO ROOK!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC8rZq3oKuI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blackmongoose
Mar 31, 2011

DARK INFERNO ROOK!

Infidel Castro posted:

Holy poo poo guys, I found out something amazing today. My whole life I thought my uncle studied Law at Minnesota. Turns out it was on in Minnesota.

MY UNCLE WENT TO HAMLINE.

The law school merged with another law school so your uncle is only half-Hamline

• Locked thread