Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Cornell games are always fun due to the atmosphere and obnoxious chants from students but they will be Not Good this season so unless you want to travel that far to watch two Not Good teams, I'd skip it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Teemu Pokemon posted:

Yeah, my only other option is waiting until Miami is good enough in two years to get sent to Providence as a 4 seed to play BC

:shrug:

There's a decent chance I may go to one of the Miami games in Ithaca but I'm less than an hour away and have a friend in the athletic dept who gets me free tix (which is the only reason I went to games last year, because Cornell is bad you see)

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Cornell beat up some guy named Brock in an exhibition game. Whatever

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

The ushers at cornell hockey games have gotten way worse over the last decade, sorry Teemu

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Cornell has won their last 5 to get to 7-3-1 but uh they're still bad

Neodoomium posted:

My dudes, college hockey is fuckin horrible

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Teemu Pokemon posted:

This article is dumb and bad because it gives me hope that Miami might actually be good as soon as next season.

All teams are bad and you are a fool for having hope

e: hamline

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

I think... Cornell might be bad

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

After losing 6-2, Cornell wins the next two games 2-1 to beat Clarkson and move on.

I think... they still might be bad

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Go Cornell Go Union gently caress Penn State gently caress Harvard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Well the refs have been horrendous but Cornell is Bad and this game was over a long time ago

• Locked thread