Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.

iospace posted:

And in the most college hockey thing ever, they got the drill bit stuck in the ice after resurfacing for Wisconsin- Minnesota

Saw the box score on the way home from Indy - looks like that was the only stop in goal all game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

Badger hockey (and hoops) play in Madison Square Garden this week and I'm going to both games and I think I got board seats!

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

iospace posted:

And the Badgers sweep Ohio state :getin:

I flew out for the MSG games. My ticket was on the boards next to Ohio State's bench. It was awesome.

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

Wisconsin sweeps Sparty to make it 5 straight. Massive weekend hosting Penn State on the docket, then hosting Michigan before traveling to Minnesota and Penn State. Bout to see how legit this turnaround is.

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

iospace posted:

TONIGHT, NOT ON TV BECAUSE gently caress US, BUT TONIGHT IS THE WOMEN'S FROZEN FOUR. IF YOU CAN FIND A WAY TO WATCH OR LISTEN, GOOD ON YOU.

AT 6 EASTERN, YOU GET TO SEE #4 BOSTON COLLEGE GET TAKEN TO THE DUMPSTER BY THE #1 RANKED WISCONSIN BADGERS :getin: (no really, Bucky is 32-2-4)

THEN AT 9 EASTERN, WATCH #2 CLARKSON TRY TO REPEAT THEIR 2014 RUN TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP AS THEY PLAY THE UNRANKED MINNESOTA. FOR THE RECORD, CLARKSON IS THE ONLY NON-WISCONSIN, NON-MINNESOTA, NON-MINNESOTA DULUTH TEAM TO WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP, SO THEY HAVE POTENTIAL.

THEN, SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY, WATCH ON THE B1G TEN NETWORK THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME WHICH PROBABLY WILL BE WISCONSIN VS MINNESOTA BECAUSE EVERY OTHER STATE IS TRASH FOR WOMEN'S HOCKEY.

Wisconsin got all but like 18 first place votes all season. so good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

That might have been the most frustrating period of hockey I've ever seen.

• Locked thread