Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
Who's got a glass of 100 proof store brand whiskey? This guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
So is this what quaaludes do?

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

gently caress I did not get nearly enough booze for this

100 proof or GTFO

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Clinton dropping the Russian hacking bomb

Pretty tangential but she must have figured it might be the only opening tonight.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Mike-o posted:

i wish i had time to go get some booze from the store to drink and watch with you guys. now it's just painful watching without booze.

I've moved on from 100 proof store brand bourbon to scotch for the finisher.

I do NOT want to go to work tomorrow for so many reasons.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Waroduce posted:

what the gently caress how did the US wait to long to help the holocaust?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS_St._Louis

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
He doesn't talk to his running mate.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Ice Cream Barbara posted:

I like how she says american ground forces. AKA not SOF or air power.

She specifically said that SOF had a place.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
Last one, Trump started out coherent and went off the rails. This one, he started out on ambien and pulled it together (relatively speaking) later on.

By substance, he was still in wackyland. By style, Clinton slightly edged him out.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
best take

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

holocaust bloopers posted:

Honestly, that town hall forum sucks. It was distracting watching both of them maneuver across the stage especially Trump loafing around constantly in the background.

"Town hall" format is and has always been some weird 4th grade social studies callback bullshit.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
This is the most forcefully I've ever heard a Republican talk about how great Obama is about deporting illegals.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
What's this he's pushing about Clinton paying protesters? Is this familiar to anyone outside breitbart?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Pesticide20 posted:

Mosul is not ours and never has been, human being. What an idiot with no understanding of how anything works.

The Mosul offensive is just a campaign trick.

• Locked thread