Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

I'm buzzed and watching the debate with the wife.

Go America

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Trump is acting like he is holding in a massive poo poo/fart

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Oh poo poo trump got dunked on by killary

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

This is literally south parks "giant douche and turd sandwich" debate.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

This debate just gave me cancer

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

My wife just got pissed at the entire debate and now we're watching the blind side.

Good job poo poo dicks i lost all faith in democracy.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Fortunately killary won't run this country into the ground. Yeah it may not be great but I can only imagine a trump presidency would be mad max fury road in 2 years

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

ISIS is beating us at the internet.

They are getting better kitten meme's and youtube video's out there, they're 360 no-scoping us on De_dust, and it's just deplorable.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

hahahahah holy loving poo poo this debate.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

"im a gentlemen for letting clinton go first"

loving kill me right meow.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Every time that Trump speaks Hillary is probably thinking about how she plans to rearrange the oval office to her best fit.

Dear god anyone after this debate who wants to vote for trump seriously shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Ugh.. Last day off and I have work tomorrow. Up at 0345.

Got a 1 hour bike ride in and then had two beers afterwards. Kinda wish I would have waited till the debate that it could be more tolerable

Who am I kidding I'm stoked for this poo poo show

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Call me crazy but....Trump seems to actually not be mega floundering at the moment, like dude's coming out swinging and not being a complete idiot.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Trump-dog's eyes are red as gently caress, maybe he switched Coke for a massive couple of bong rips?

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

lol nvm trump is a loving idiot especially on abortion.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Handsome Ralph posted:

That's...not how late term abortions work...

My best friends wife just had her baby two months early...pretty sure if you decided to not have the kid at month 9, they'd just c-section you and call it a day.

Yeah you don't abort a baby 3-4 days before planned delivery, that's just called a term birth. lol

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

lol good job trump god drat you suck

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

God drat $hillary just kidney punched T-dog with that trump tower illegal employee jab

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Dude...Dude... I think that Hillary Clinton is sweating.. I'm watching this on high def and I think she's starting to glisten.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

lol omg

you're the puppet wtf is this real?

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

CHYNA

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

ohhhh poo poo HERE WE loving GO BOYS

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

lol holy poo poo this is so loving cray cray

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Gotta admit the clinton foundation questions are actually burning Hillary pretty bad.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Bolow posted:

Yeah but Donnie is too loving inept to go for the throat, not to mention he has zero loving ground to stand on with his own foundation

Troo dat :fistbump:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Our puppy has a tiny tear on one of his paw pads. I think it's the first time he's ever experienced any sort of pain and he's being super snuggly and looks super sad.

I can't even internet right now because all me and the wife wanna do is cuddle with him and give him hugs and kisses

Although I wanted to post this so you all can send him energy for a swift recovery

• Locked thread