Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

MA-Horus posted:

a 20 percent reduction on taxes for corporations?!?!?!?!?!

holy loving dicks.

Yeah trump's tax plan would have devastating effects on the economy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Trump still hasn't answered the question as to how he's going to bring the jobs back.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Trump hasn't really said anything.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I like that she called out the SOFA issue and the timetable that dubya set up.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

VikingSkull posted:

I fuckin' love that we've wrapped up full circle and now Obama didn't end Iraq, Dubya did lmao

eh the iraqi government really ended it by kicking us out.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Lazy Reservist posted:

gently caress it. I'm voting Johnson.

Its important you actually vote Clinton if you don't want Trump in the white house.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I don't understand how you watched that last night and came away thinking trump was remotely coherent. Every time he spoke it was a bunch of rambling non-answers. The only question he actually answered all night was the one at the end, and he still had to be asked twice by Holt if he'll support Clinton if she wins.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Godholio posted:

Trump is almost never anything else. But he rambled slightly less most of the time. He repeated himself slightly less than usual. I'm not saying he did well, but his speeches thus far have been so convoluted that the bar is set really low. So yeah. I think he did slightly better. But I guarantee he walked out of there believing Hillary got rekt.

He knew he got his poo poo rocked and thats why he skipped the after party, wouldn't really talk to anyone in the post-debate scrum, and flew back to NYC as fast as possible.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

https://mobile.twitter.com/CarolineSiede/status/785299645308207104

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Here's a pretty solid rundown of the trump half of the debate (almost all of it was lies)

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/785448408039456768

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

TBeats posted:

But Benjamin Ghaziiiii

the biggest reveal about him is that stonetear played eve with vilerat.

• Locked thread