Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I hate this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Best Left for Dead experience? Installing the mod that uninstalls the game lmfao... gently caress you.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Major Isoor posted:

Wait, are you Australian, or are you in the US/elsewhere and an Ausgoon bought it for you? Since no offense, if it's the latter, that's pretty funny :D
Either way though, I feel your pain - I'm an Aussie and only have the censored version (although they uncensored it I believe. Ages after I stopped playing it...)

I hope I'm not the only one who liked the original L4D way more than L4D2 though. I was always a fan of No Mercy (then Dead Air in second) despite it being the most played level, and probably what everyone else soon got sick of.

He's a pom kiwi kunt.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

• Locked thread