Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
tbh im disappointed theres a public writing space that doesn't already have a crudely drawn cock and balls on it

smdh america

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

At least we're not the Thalmor (yet)

im gay posted:

Is there an IRC or Discord?

#poligoon on synirc

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

As one of only maybe 3 men here that may be a dangerous idea.

draw a vagina

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I'm really dreading this debate. What a loving embarrassment.:smith:

wyldhoney
Nov 7, 2005
huh?
Cari-goon checking in, already well insulated with a good dinner and a glass of wine. Rest of bottle on standby in case Trump accidentally invades Grenada, or something. Backup wine rack well stocked in case Hillary Benghazis herself. Watching on MSNBC.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

FIRST TIME posted:

Are you sure you didn't stumble into a meth den by accident?

No, there are working electronics in this room.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

In about three hours, we'll basically know who the next POTUS is, and there's a nonzero chance it'll be that cheeto motherfucker. I'm scared.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Oh Jesus there are three framed pictures of Nyan Cat in the conference room here. I've made a terrible mistake.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
this CSPAN pregame poo poo is BORING

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Oh Jesus there are three framed pictures of Nyan Cat in the conference room here. I've made a terrible mistake.

draw a Pepe frog

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

MrSmokes posted:

In about three hours, we'll basically know who the next POTUS is, and there's a nonzero chance it'll be that cheeto motherfucker. I'm scared.

Poll finds 75% of voters will watch first presidential debate tonight; just 2% say it is "very likely" the debate will change their mind

Fifteen of Many
Feb 23, 2006
I'm also getting a "cannot join" message when I try to join #poligoon. :rip:

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax

Sky Shadowing posted:

#poligoon on synirc

#poligoon Cannot join channel (+b)

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

is there a goon irc?

e: :lol::downs:

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I'd like to say that Hillary could afford to be bad tonight like Obama was in the first 2012 debate but the media would harp on her so much more.:sigh:

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
should i drink a white russian or beer from the largest :911: american owned brewery :911:

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747
I love the trolling of the lost causers with the banner, it's a shame they are too ignorant to be insulted.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

If The Big Bang Theory or 2 Broke Girls get preempted because of this debate I will freak out.

mkultra419
May 4, 2005

Modern Day Alchemist
Pillbug

axeil posted:

should i drink a white russian or beer from the largest :911: american owned brewery :911:

Drink local! Good practice for the coming apocalypse.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

mkultra419 posted:

Drink local! Good practice for the coming apocalypse.

"local" in this case is like 200 miles north of here.

sheri
Dec 30, 2002

MrSmokes posted:

You are right. Obama lost the first debate in 2012 and he's clearly not President now.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

If The Big Bang Theory or 2 Broke Girls get preempted because of this debate I will freak out.

Source your quotes.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

CLEGANEBOWL GET HYPE

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I just had an emergency appendectomy, so you folks are going to have to drink my fill tonight in my stead. I trust you all to do the right thing.

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

11:13: Despite Gio Gonzalez warning, "Never mix your sparkling juices," Bryce Harper opens another bottle of sparkling grape and mixes it with sparkling cider.

1:07: Harper walks to the 7-11 and orders an all-syrup Slurpee.

1:10-3:05: Harper has no recollection of this time. Aliens?
You had one Job

https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/780549681885638656

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

I want to spell Clinton's name with one 'l' all the time so I get what happened here.

BAWRLIN
Nov 23, 2003

He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long.
loving Chris Matthews.

Just...

gently caress you Chris Matthews

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

SeANMcBAY posted:

I'd like to say that Hillary could afford to be bad tonight like Obama was in the first 2012 debate but the media would harp on her so much more.:sigh:

I'm actually kind of optimistic for how Hillary's going to be treated by the media. So much of the talk I've been hearing has been about how Trump is going to be graded on a curve, Clinton won't get a fair shake, etc etc. It seems to me that Mook and his team have done a good job of setting the narrative beforehand, ie: that the media's going to be unfair to Clinton, so they should, you know, compensate for that. We'll see if they take the cue, but I'm seeing signs of it being the case.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

sheri posted:

You are right. Obama lost the first debate in 2012 and he's clearly not President now.

The polls are a lot closer now than they were before the first 2012 debate. I still think Hillary will win the election, I'm just nervous because even the smallest slip-up from her is going to be focused on.

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

BAWRLIN posted:

loving Chris Matthews.

Just...

gently caress you Chris Matthews

BITCOIN

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010
Capitol: A building or complex of buildings in which any legislature meets.
Capital: A city designated as a legislative seat by the government or some other authority, often the city in which the government is located; otherwise the most important city within a country or a subdivision of it.

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I just had an emergency appendectomy, so you folks are going to have to drink my fill tonight in my stead. I trust you all to do the right thing.

I'm a teatotaller so I just bought a massive pizza from a local pizza shop (Conan's, yum) and am going to likely eat myself into a carb-induced stupor of indigestion depending on how this goes.

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
I thought the "bloomberg will live factcheck" thing was like "who cares" but apparently bloomberg is doing twitter's feed?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

MrSmokes posted:

The polls are a lot closer now than they were before the first 2012 debate.

Not really.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

It's just me, Heironymous and JosefStalinator in the synirc #poligoon room right now, right?

derp, we were in #poligoons

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

This makes me more likely to vote for her.

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich
Guys I'm trapped with an exam tomorrow and no alcohol to drink.

Dear god what have I wrought?

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Boon posted:

Guys I'm trapped with an exam tomorrow and no alcohol to drink.

Dear god what have I wrought?

You hosed up. Sorry bro.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
What an adorable story of electoral fraud on the NBC stream.

lozzle
Oct 22, 2012

by zen death robot
Candidates will have 2 minutes to answer, and then they will "talk to each other." :suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fifteen of Many
Feb 23, 2006

Dr. Angela Ziegler posted:

It's just me, Heironymous and JosefStalinator in the synirc #poligoon room right now, right?

derp, we were in #poligoons

A handful of us have been getting random "Can't join" banned messages. :shrug:

• Locked thread