Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Halloween Jack posted:

The thing is, Trump is by no means completely dropping the dog whistles. "Taking the guns away from those people" is a very thin veneer, yes, but it's still a veneer. And there are others he probably still couldn't get away with outside his base, like "welfare queen."

He said law and order eight times while also ranting about gangs and illegal immigrants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Outrail posted:

The guy was just floundering on even simple questions. Do you support the democratic process? Uh.. well you see...*two minutes of incoherent rambling and buzz words*... well I guess so. JESUS gently caress YOU SAY YES, JUST SAY YES YOU SUPPORT DEMOCRACY YOU loving IDIOT THAT WAS A GIMMIE QUESTION TO LET YOU FINISH EASILY.

This was my biggest take away from this debate. Trump is incapable of answering a simple question. Debates very rarely give candidates actual hard questions and even when they do candidates aren't normally expected to give anything resembling a real answer. Like most politicians that get to the point of being in a presidential debate, Hillary pulls all this off really well. Trump breaks down even the simplest questions into madness.

Would you nuke the world Mr. Trump?

Well. Well. Well you see rosie o'donnell is fat. That miss universe lady that was a housekeeper was also fat. Illegal immigrants did the cyber.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I'm wondering if Trump will be able to change his behavior for the next debates. His campaign team must be trying to come up with all sorts of ways to get him to prep and practice to try to get him to stay on some kind of coherent message.

• Locked thread