Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice
I'm meeting another goon at a bar to watch this shitshow but I look forward to checking the thread when I get home.

Edit: Please have already captured and posted any amusing facial contortions or reactions as gifs, thanks.

Edit: I should mention that I have to go to a bar to watch it because my wife is too worried about the election already and doesn't want to see any part of it.

davebo fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Sep 26, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

College Slice
Wow, 3600+ posts. I wish I could have had fun playing debate bingo at the bar with real life goons and follow this thread at the same time.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

College Slice

BUG JUG posted:

god drat colbert killing.

Agreed.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

College Slice

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

ya see, to vote democrat in my state is to piss into the wind and to have that urine return to enter your mouth.

republicans win here. they support guns and low taxes. i have a real job. imagine my surprise that i like the low tax party

Congrats on making over $250,000 a year so that the "low tax" party actually affects you.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

College Slice

Mange Mite posted:

Is this meant to be an insult or what

Not at all. Although I find that most people who THINK Republicans care about their tax rate don't actually make anywhere near enough for Republican policies to benefit them, if those who make that much money are single-issue voters and that issue is their money, then they ought to vote their interests. I wish every American actually got informed on facts and then voted their self-interest. We'd be a lot better off.

Edit: I mean I'd love it if people gave a poo poo about people other than themselves too, but self-interest voting would work just fine.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

College Slice

nooneofconsequence posted:

Are our airports really that bad?

I'm sure compared to Dubai they're lacking but why would we want to be like Dubai?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

College Slice

Pakled posted:

Trump consistently referring to everything that has to do with internet-related policy as "the cyber" is pretty funny.

The cyber is not a big truck!

Edit: vv he went to Menu > Picture > Saturation

davebo fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Sep 27, 2016

• Locked thread