Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
size1one
Jun 24, 2008

I don't want a nation just for me, I want a nation for everyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

size1one
Jun 24, 2008

legoman727 posted:

Hillary's already destroying him. Trump can NOT stay on subject or resist constantly interjecting.

size1one
Jun 24, 2008

Remember when some of you said sane calm Trump would show up?

size1one
Jun 24, 2008

Internet Kraken posted:

Holy poo poo Trump straight up saying "you're wrong" to the moderator

Of course he did. Need to raise doubt about fact checkers so you can turn people against them.

size1one
Jun 24, 2008

Lester Holt is doing a good job in my opinion considering Trump is talking over everyone.. He's fact checking big obvious lies and asking followups multiple times. Not much more he can do without a mic-cut button.

size1one
Jun 24, 2008

size1one
Jun 24, 2008

Magres posted:

What's that from?

https://www.facebook.com/ajplusenglish/videos/805066939634815/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

size1one
Jun 24, 2008

OldTennisCourt posted:

Okay everyone: How are Fox and Friends going to spin this tomorrow morning?

I'm gonna go with blaming Holt.

Holt did bring up a lot of stuff Trump said so it's not untrue to say it's a factor. But maybe Trump shouldn't have said all those things.

size1one
Jun 24, 2008

final tally

size1one
Jun 24, 2008

XyrlocShammypants posted:

No it isn't, wasn't that from like 50 minutes in? Someone posted it way before the debate ended

That was me. The screenshot i just posted was from the very end.

edit: here is the video, look for yourself. https://www.facebook.com/ajplusenglish/videos/805066939634815/

size1one
Jun 24, 2008

NBC Reporter: Will you accept the results of the election
Trump: Yes I will

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

size1one
Jun 24, 2008

Outrail posted:

Giving the moderator a mute button and enforcing the two minute per question would absolutely devastate his ability to answer questions, and it'd drive him angry enough to make some incredible outbursts.

I think he gets a yes or no answer but doesn't want to say what he knows he has to say, so he rambles on for two minutes so he can get his thoughts together and then spit out the real answer at the last second.

A mute button could actually be a net win for him. He doesn't answer many of the questions anyways no matter how much time. A mute button would just shorten his pointless rambling and prevent him from talking over clinton. Both would be improvements. I say let him be the victim of his lack of self control.

• Locked thread