Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

He's going to hide a contract in his podium, and at some point, walk over to Clinton and try to pressure her into signing it.

And she will respond the same way Undertaker signs his contacts and chokeslam him through it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
It's a good thing my wife is here or the rest of the bourbon under the sink would be gone and then the vinegar and probably half the floor cleaner

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

hhhat posted:

You should probably back away slowly from D&D

I'm gonna watch this debate and my prediction is it won't exceed my expectations of being wacky and unpredictable

Cause nothing can surprise me at this point

BRING OUT THE JUGGLING BEAR

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Also I'm not a mod but every GDT I've ever seen is basically "get drunk post whatever don't be a tool."

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Guy Goodbody posted:

I want Clinton to collapse on stage and Trump to drop the c word

"cuck"

• Locked thread