Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rhetoric-o-Tron
Jan 5, 2009

by Pragmatica
I do a drinking game every debate that normally turns into around 40-80 people shitposting about both candidates with specific underscoring of no butt hurt.

I don't think anyone would be overly interested in a link to the thread on my wall but, lacking that, here are the rules. They're sort of basic-bitch rules but everything else I run into is either irrelevant due to "lol Hillary turns into an evil demon monster and our God Emperor turns into a Centipede and eats her" or just taking a shot when Donald says something.

Weirdly enough I ended up getting around 20 people who had never watched a debate into watching them all but, as a related note, I know a lot of functional alcoholics.

-
// 2016 Debate - Official Drinking Game
= Monday Night Football Edition =
-
Without further procrastination:
-
You have persevered and have endured hardships for my name, and have not grown weary.
(Revelation 2:3)
-
Thread Moderator will be utilizing the following:
1x Ezra Brooks definitely-not-a-Jack-clone whiskey.
2x Vlassic Dill Pickle juice.
1x PBR 6-pack; tallboy.
1x Cuervo 100ml
1x Canadian Club 200ml
AsNeededx Tears.
-

The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.
(Revelation 8:7)
-

/GLOBAL SHOTS/
- RED HOT BRANDING: Either candidate references their own campaign slogan (Make America Great; Stand Together)
- YOU CAN'T WRITE A CHECK TO A BALANCE: Candidate says they'll do something that isn't a presidential power. Announce you'll do something you can't actually do. Take a shot.
- SEE IF YOU ACCIDENTALLY HIT THE ON DEMAND BUTTON: Moderator fact checks statement. Make sure you're on the right channel. Take a shot if you are. Finish beer if you are not and switch back to debate if you want. Or don't.
- CUBAN MISSILE CRISIS: Camera shot of Mark Cuban in crowd. Wink at TV. Take shot.
- MUTINY: Either candidate tramples on moderator. If this happens it is a special drink event necessitating you make the drink, A Moderator. A Moderator consists of: single shot of vodka poured into cup of water. Finish drink.
- YOU JUST MADE THAT NAME UP: References someone they met campaigning, their struggle, and how they'll change that. Warning: this will almost 100% be a double shot due to YOU CAN'T WRITE A CHECK TO A BALANCE.
- THE TABLES TURNED: Moderator interrupts candidate. Take half a shot, interrupt with sip of beer.
- RETURN OF A FAVORITE: Anyone says Islamic Terrorism. Say Allah Akbar. Take shot.

-
The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water. The name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.
(Revelation 8:10-11)
-

/LOOSE THREADS/
- METADATA: Thread Moderator comments "Shots Fired" or "Shits Sharted"
- PRESENTED WITHOUT COMMENTARY: Thread Moderator comments a picture and only a picture.
- STARE INTO THE ABYSS: You realize that one of the two people on stage are going to be president. Take shot or sip as needed.

-
The fourth angel sounded his trumpet, and a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them turned dark. A third of the day was without light, and also a third of the night.
(Revelation 8:12)
-

/HILLARY'S TUMBLR/
- MARK ALL AS READ: Justification or discussion of deleted emails. Send a text message to an ex. Delete conversation after sending. Take a shot.
- THE VAPORS: Sneezes or coughs. Say, "Bless you." Take shot.
- LIPSTICK ON A PIG: Retorts that America is already great. Scoff like you're Ann Coulter. Take shot. Flip hair.
- HEEL TURN: Pivots question. That is, a question is asked and the response does not answer the question. Reach for shot of liquor but grab and take a swig of beer instead.
- MY HUMBLE BEGINNINGS: Likens herself to an average American. Take shot of blue collar beer.
- IT WAS A GOOD DAY: References gun control. Make gun with fingers. Take shot.
- WOLFMOTHER: References "first woman" precedent. Sing "SHE'S GONNA SET YOU FREEEEEE." Take shot
- TEAR DOWN THIS WALL: Talks about breaking down barriers. Break down the barrier of your sobriety by taking a shot.

-
As I watched, I heard an eagle that was flying in midair call out in a loud voice: “Woe! Woe! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth, because of the trumpet blasts about to be sounded by the other three angels!”
(Revelation 8:13)
-

/THE DON BOMB/
- DON ON DON: Trump speaks of self in third person. Take a shot.
- LEAP OF FAITH: Trump says, "Believe me." Make sign of the cross. Take shot.
- DONJA VU: Same sentence said twice. Same sentence said twice. Take two shots. Take two shots.
- ALL I DO IS WIN WIN WIN: Says, "Tremendous." Yell, "YUUUGE." Take shot.
- REITERATIVE BRANDING: Calls Hillary crooked. Pop back. Take shot.
- FOURTH WALL: Talks to the audience looking for applause. Take shot.
- K. I. S. S.: Answers question with three word sentence. Say a three word sentence using 'gently caress.' Take shot.
- POINT TO IT ON A MAP: Mentions Benghazi. Pour a little beer out for VileRat (RIP). Take shot.
- ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM: Says "some people have said" or uses "some people" as a source that can be cited. Make a Wikipedia entry for yourself after the debate raging drunk. Take a shot until then.

-
The first woe is past; two other woes are yet to come.
(Revelation 9:12)
-

May God have mercy on your soul.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread