Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I'm going to a debate watching party in Boston so I don't slowly lose my mind.

I'm going to watch it alone and embrace the new insanity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Guy Goodbody posted:

I'd love to say yes but I don't think I have that power

My uncle, Lowtax, said it's ok.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Where's Matt Taibbi's drinking game for the debate? He had one for each of the Republican primary debates but maybe he's skipping it for this.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

CNN doing their journalistic duty by informing us that Donald Trump's wife and children are going to be in the audience. Chelsea will be there for Hillary, Bill is listed with a question mark next to his picture.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just got home and the moderator is already toothless.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

A debate is when two people talk at once and the moderator doesn't do anything about it, right?

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Did the moderator leave?

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

So the people saying Lester Holt would do a good job tonight are idiots. Good lord.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Hey Lester you're the moderator just turn off his mic or something. For gently caress's sake.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

This is even worse than I expected.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Justin Godscock posted:

Holt finally did his loving job.

Barely

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

He just interrupted Lester Holt while he was already at the beginning of his time and being asked the question

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

I'll get you the returns.

Later.

There's an audit or something

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Hey Lester do a better job at your job. Yeesh.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

"That makes me smart."

Too true.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

The tax returns actually don't matter and I'm very rich. My friends all know it.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

What was the question here again?

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

It's all words.

Everything everyone says is just words.

Life is meaningless.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

We're behind schedule because you suck, Lester.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Next topic: Can the KKK sometimes be good? Trump, you go first.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

If you say the same sentence over and over, it equals the duration of a debate response.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Hey Lester DO YOUR JOB.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Trump manages to compose himself for a moment and makes the transition from jabbering halfwit to vaguely articulate rear end in a top hat.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Lester Holt: Moderator (?)

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

That eye roll

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Aaaaaand back to jabbering

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Aaahahhahahhahhahah

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

This is unbelievable.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

When Donald gets flustered his sentence structure becomes impossible to follow. It's like when you're reading a book but not paying attention, then have to go back and read it again.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Hahahaha Russia, China, Iran.

One of these things is not like the other.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Man Trump has a lot of endorsements.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Russia took advantage of Bernie Sanders

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Clinton should preface all of her answers with "I don't know what Donald just said, but..."

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Lot of squinting going on with Donald

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

"They do not focus on terrah."

- Trump 2016

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

For gently caress's sake

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Sean Hannity is a dumb rear end in a top hat

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

TEMPERAMENT

MY SIDES

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Donald getting mad squinty yet again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Why can't China just work out that whole North Korea thing for us?

• Locked thread