Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Colapops posted:

Women are supposed to be cordial, friendly, quiet, and submissive.

edit: also if you want a fun game, go into one of the Trump Reddit threads and guess a number, then ctrl+f to see if your number is close to the number of times "cuck" shows up
he only needs 270 cucks to win the election

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

dud root posted:

What was Hillarys response to the stamina thing? missed it
"Try standing for an 11 hour hearing." essentially

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

thrakkorzog posted:

If Lester Holt truly wanted wanted to keep it civil, they could have set up a situation where after each candidate got their 2 minutes the mic was muted.

that's been proposed and shot down because the sides wouldn't agree on it

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Avian Pneumonia posted:

I was on an airplane for the last 16 hrs how did it go?!
trump spent four minutes talking about how his 10-year-old son could 'cyber' the terrorists and defeat them

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

who cares if they're pre-prepared lines? We're grading them on their ability to be president, not their ability to freestyle.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Billmac posted:

you and i have very different ideals as to who should be president
yeah john cena would be a good president

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

people don't want to pay taxes because they like having money and wish they had more of it

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

I would so not be surprised to learn that a chunk of donald's reddit userbase is just russian plants.

Like not that it's started or moderated by russia, just that there are some russians in the userbase trying to keep them stirred up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Reason posted:

I'm wondering if Trump will be able to change his behavior for the next debates. His campaign team must be trying to come up with all sorts of ways to get him to prep and practice to try to get him to stay on some kind of coherent message.

changing his behavior would mean he has to find fault in his own actions. Which he has literally never done in his entire life.

• Locked thread