Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
I genuinely wish I had called in sick so I could watch the death of American dignity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

XMNN posted:

i broke it on the friday in amsterdam, went to a+e in the uk on sunday morning, x rayed in half an hour, in plaster in about 2 hours, surgery on wednesday morning

overall 10/10, would break my arm again

e: this hospital is absolutely hosed funding wise, too, like one of the biggest deficits in the country thanks to blair and cameron and "marketisation"

Y'all should like pay for Tories to come to the US, break their arm, and let them experience the wonders of privatized healthcare from eye level. I bet funding for the NHS would rise dramatically.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Not watching a presidential debate on a cable news channel is unAmerican.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

I want to spell Clinton's name with one 'l' all the time so I get what happened here.

• Locked thread