Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010
Capitol: A building or complex of buildings in which any legislature meets.
Capital: A city designated as a legislative seat by the government or some other authority, often the city in which the government is located; otherwise the most important city within a country or a subdivision of it.

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I just had an emergency appendectomy, so you folks are going to have to drink my fill tonight in my stead. I trust you all to do the right thing.

I'm a teatotaller so I just bought a massive pizza from a local pizza shop (Conan's, yum) and am going to likely eat myself into a carb-induced stupor of indigestion depending on how this goes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010
Capital: A city designated as a legislative seat by the government or some other authority, often the city in which the government is located; otherwise the most important city within a country or a subdivision of it.

Trump calling for Major Jobs.

What, couldn't get Five Star General Jobs, could you Trump? I thought you only got the best.

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Trump is losing very badly

the rumors were true, he is woefully unprepared and falls for every trap

He creates new traps to fall into! The man practically interrupts himself at this point.

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010

Night10194 posted:

I wonder if that was an intentional strategy, though, once he saw how it was going. "Wait, no, don't let them pin this poo poo on me, this is all Trump."

That bit at the end where he basically said "Hey, Donald, why don't you insult and spit on your opponent to her face since she's right here?" Had to be intentional. Holy poo poo, he had to know exactly what would happen when he asked Trump "You've said some mean about your opponent, is there anything you'd like to say to her now that she's here?"

I'm pretty sure Holt was fed up with Trump and that question was 100% plantedjust to make him look like even more of a sexist idiot.

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010

Steve2911 posted:

Watched some of this and got an actual, real headache whenever he opened his mouth. It's like nails on a chalkboard.

I only made it through due to regular distraction by kitten. It was one of the most simultaneously horrifying and hilarious things I've ever seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010

Reason posted:

He said law and order eight times while also ranting about gangs and illegal immigrants.

Oh god when he set up for that my jaw just dropped. He sounded like he was gonna drop a pair of slurs when he went on about saying there were two words he wanted to say/Hillary was afraid of. I was fully expecting an N-bomb or Kike or Hussy or some poo poo like that. And then he just bursts out "LAW AND ORDER!"

• Locked thread