Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Just to clarify, rules regarding drunk posted are suspended for this thread, right? Cause I have no idea how anyone is gonna survive this circus without some serious mind bleach

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Nevvy Z posted:

Isn't the rule just "be coherent" anyway?

Thats gonna be kinda tough if anyone is even remotely following the rules of any of the drinking games that have been proposed

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

smg77 posted:

lol, just lol, if you're going to be sober enough to post coherently during the debate.

:same:

FIRST TIME posted:

I see people post about being drunk/high all the time and haven't seen that rule enforced in years.

im pretty sure one of my probates is for drunkposting (e: nm you're right, that was 4 years ago)

ImpAtom posted:

How about "Take a drink any time you feel despair at the state of politics?"

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Neo_Crimson posted:

I have one big question for all you goons:

Vodka-Lemonade, Vodka-7-Up, or Vodka Bombs?

alternately just tons of beer

i got a keg to finish

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Hillary batted that interrupt aside no problem :hellyeah:

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
HILLARY GO FOR THE THROAT

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

What's that from?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Shirec posted:

It's been a loving brutal burn fest of watching Trump implode and Hillary handling him like the idiot toddler he is

My favorite part is that she's saying innocuous poo poo that 99% of America will have no idea is bait except he knows and he's wigging out that he can't launch himself across the stage at her

• Locked thread