Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
I have one big question for all you goons:

Vodka-Lemonade, Vodka-7-Up, or Vodka Bombs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

Mudpuppy posted:

So do you all really think Hillary would be good for this country or just better than Trump? Serious question, askin for a friend

President Hillary won't cause me to loving die, so there's that.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

Bip Roberts posted:

LAX is super bad. I used to hate O'Hare the most but then I flew LAX to SFO for a few years and hate both of them much more.

The O'Hare airport itself isn't that bad, it's the outlying areas, including Rosemont, that's this labyrinthine nightmare.

Neo_Crimson fucked around with this message at 06:29 on Sep 27, 2016

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

vanisher posted:

Am I the only one who heard Trump say, in response to Clinton's jab at him paying zero federal income tax, that "it would have been squandered anyway," basically admitting that he pays zero income tax (which is not that shocking)?

That and he pretty much admitted he was a racist, and wasn't sorry about calling Rosie O'Donnel a dog.

Knowing his base though, denial would've actually been the bad move.

• Locked thread