Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
I'm terrified

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

He sounds so loving robotic

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

He's not even trying to make eye contact with the camera

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

She is killing it

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Interrupting Holt, nice

What the gently caress is this, holy poo poo

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

HOLY gently caress THIS IS SO GOOD

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Holy poo poo he's losing his breath and his mind

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

:doink:

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Reason posted:

I'm wondering if Trump will be able to change his behavior for the next debates. His campaign team must be trying to come up with all sorts of ways to get him to prep and practice to try to get him to stay on some kind of coherent message.

They can try, but I highly doubt it'll stick. He can sorta stay on message when talking to his base or answering softball questions from the press, but put him in a mixed environment and all bets are off, as the train wreck last night illustrated. I cannot wait for the town hall; seeing him repeatedly interrupt and insult Holt and Clinton was one thing, but doing the same thing to audience members is gonna look really, really bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

It sort of reminds me of when you're reaaalllly stoned and go off on a tangent when telling a story, then suddenly realize you completely forgot what you were taking about. Except he's (supposedly) stone cold sober and he's like that all the time

• Locked thread