Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I feel that with Gennifer Flowers front and center at the debate, Trump will make a dumb comment about Hillary not being able to satisfy her husband or whatever and Hillary will deliver the knockout blow that sends women on the fence about her to the Dem side

what's more likely to happen is that Lester Holt will poo poo his pants live on TV and won't fact check a single thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

ImpAtom posted:

"I'm not sure, what is the big fact, and what is a little fact?"

earlier in USPol someone said that we live in a post-fact society which is probably the most horrifying thing I've heard in my life

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

hhhat posted:

You should probably back away slowly from D&D

I'm gonna watch this debate and my prediction is it won't exceed my expectations of being wacky and unpredictable

Cause nothing can surprise me at this point

I'm still pretty confident that Clinton pulls out a 300+ EV win, I'm not Arzying on every new poll honestly. I'm of the mind that the GOTV in swing states and Obama helping on the campaign will push her numbers back into safe for everyone territory.

As for tonight, I'm hoping something unpredictable happens, but the level of hype surrounding tonight makes it just as likely that nothing of consequence happens

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

LeoMarr posted:

The first debate.

Hillary refuses to even interview with the media so I think it's pretty sensible that she will be flustered in this debate and lose rapidly.

:dogbutton:

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

what's everyone's stiff drink of choice this evening? because we're all gonna need it

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

that was a great opening, I hear nothing similar from Trump so far.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Lester Holt asking for specific answers out of Trump? someone check the oven, I think the Trump is done

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Hahahahaha holy poo poo Trump is done

"At the end of the night, I'm just going to be blamed for everything!"
"Why not?"

hahahahaha

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

emails nooooooooooo

but seriously, undecided voters are dumb but I hope they have at least some self-awareness and see this man derailing and crashing.

also holy gently caress she's unleashing the twitter poll on him

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

somehow this has the potential to devolve even more for Trump

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

now that was a counterpunch!

lol at Trump trying to pass the birther thing on Hillary. truly, nothing matters

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

YES SHE BROUGHT UP THE PUTIN THING

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Trump coming at goons

just kidding, you're all wonderful

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

holy gently caress now he's just saying take the drat oil

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

lol at trying to talk poo poo to a literal Secretary of State

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

:dogbutton:

did he really call her out on temperament?? i can't believe that happened

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

OldTennisCourt posted:

Just got in, what's the general feel of the debate so far?

Hillary has been baiting Trump all night, and he keeps falling for it. I think this is a resounding victory for Hillary, as Trump has made himself look inadequate even to the dumbest person

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

GET hosed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

is... is this the chaos dunk????

Is he going to call Hillary a bitch? please

• Locked thread