Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

------------------------------

PPV Results

WWE Universal Championship Match
Kevin Owens retains his Universal Championship against Seth Rollins by Pinfall after a pop up powerbomb following a long ref bump and constant interference by Chris Jericho.

WWE US Championship Match
Roman Reigns defeats Rusev to become the new US Champion. Lana was ejected from ringside after pulling the ref out of the ring.

WWE Raw Women's Championship Match
Charlotte defeated Bayley and Sasha Banks. She pinned Bayley off a big boot to retain her Raw Women's Championship. There was constant interference from Dana Brooke to aide Charlotte.

Owens' Friendship Caused This Match
Chris Jericho defeated Sami Zayn via pinfall.

Best of Seven Final Match
Cesaro and Sheamus fought to a no contest after both men were too hurt to continue the match. The series officially ended with them both tied with the result of 3-3-1 in the Best of Seven.

WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match
TJ Perkins retained his Cruiserweight Championship against Brian Kendrick by submission. After the match Kendrick shook TJ's hand and hugged him before headbutting him.

WWE Raw Tag Team Championship Match
The New Day retained their Raw Tag Team Championship against The Club by pinfall when Xavier Woods hit Karl Anderson with his trombone.

PPV Kick-Off Pre-Show Match
Nia Jax defeated Alicia Fox

SUNDAY, OCT. 9TH!

WWE World Championship Match
AJ Styles(c) vs. Dean Ambrose vs. John Cena

WWE Intercontinental Championship vs. Career
The Miz(c) w/ Maryse vs. Dolph Ziggler

WWE Smackdown Women's Championship Match
Becky Lynch(c) vs. Alexa Bliss

This Time We Promise It'll Happen Match
Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt

WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championship Match
Beauty and the Manbeast(c) vs. The Usos

Fabulous vs. Fearless
Carmella vs. Nikki Bella

SUNDAY, OCT. 30TH!

MATCHES TBA

SMACKDOWN RECAP

Smackdown starts with Randy Orton comin to the ring. He talks about fears and facing them. He talked about coming face to face with a guy like Lesnar as facing fears. He says Bray just keeps talking and he wants to know what Bray fears. He think's Bray fears him. He demands Bray come out and face his fear like a man. Bray cuts a promo on the tron. He references Hansel and Gretel about two kids lost and leaving trails behind. He says he's been leading a bread crumb trail behind and wants Orton to find him before time is up. Wyatt pulls out an hour glass and sings that he's got the whole world in his hand, as Orton leaves to the back looking for Bray.

Dean Ambrose is stopped backstage and asked what is on his mind. He says he'd like to express what's on his mind but this is a PG show he's on. He thinks about AJ Styles and his title match. He talks about how he's disgusted by how AJ had to win and he's going to smash his face in and take back his title.

The Usos and Ascension defeat Heath Slater & Rhyno (Beauty and the Man Beast) & American Alpha when the Usos tap out Slater.

John Cena is interviewed backstage he says he'll be watching the title match tonight, but come No Mercy he'll be the one saying that THE 16 TIME CHAMP, IS HERE!

The Miz and Maryse have arrived at the arena and pass a plaque for LeBron James. Miz makes a stagehand hang a picture of himself over LeBron.

Orton is walking backstage in a poorly lit hallway that comes to a fork. The one side a light shines down and the other is pitch black. There is a man made arrow pointing towards the pitch black hallway. Orton is about to go down it but notices the arrow can be rotated. He points it towards the lit hallway and walks down it. The camera pans back to the arrow now pointing back to the pitch black side as Erick Rowan stands in the shadows as we go to commercial.

We come back from commercial to Bray holding the hour glass as time slips by. He says Randy was never good at taking directions and is only working his way further and further into the underbelly of darkness.

Carmella and Natayla defeat Nikki Bella and Naomi when Carmella rolls up Nikki.

Randy Orton is in a back room of some sort with two door and a power box with Choose Wisely written on it. On the left door it says "I Am A God" while on the right door it says "Predator or Prey." Orton opens the left door only to find a cardboard cutout of himself with the eyes gauged out and PREY written across the chest. Orton goes to check the other door and slowly cracks it open. The camera shows that Erick Rowan is lurking on the other side creeping along the wall. Orton shuts the door and decides to take the left door. The camera zooms in on the handle of the right door jiggling furiously as Rowan is locked behind it.

The Miz and Maryse are out for Miz's homecoming. They play a video package showing his career up to now. Miz is talking about he's the only hero Ohio needs, not that turn coat LeBron or the choke artists like Ziggler or Ambrose. He says he comes back home and this pathetic display is all he gets? The only people he cares to see tonight are his parents. He then points out Ziggler's parents are here tonight too and they must be so disappointed in their loser son. Ziggler comes out and says Miz can talk down about him all he wants, but you don't talk to his parents like that, in fact Miz has no right talking to his parents at all. Dolph tells Miz to say it to his face. Miz laughs at him because he's already said it all. He calls Dolph pathetic and his career is a disgrace. Miz runs down his accomplishments inside and outside of WWE and points out that all Ziggler is doing is losing. He calls Ziggler's career at this point below mediocre and his opening act shtick should just go away forever. He tells Ziggler if his career was this awful he'd just retire. Miz says no more matches for Ziggler because he has nothing he can offer that the Miz hasn't already taken from him. Miz leaves but Ziggler stops him. Ziggler says Miz is right he should hang it all up with the way his career is going, but he can't. He says he's addicted to wrestling. He has family, friends, and fans come up to him constantly asking why he still does this and Ziggler never has an answer. Ziggler says he needs one more shot. One more shot for the Intercontinental title and Miz will get what he wants, Ziggler will put his career on the line as well. Miz says that Ziggler is on at No Mercy.

Bray Wyatt is laughing about Orton. He says when one door opens another door closes. He says he's watching Orton run around in a maze like a lost mouse.

Becky Lynch is coming out to the ring but gets jumped by Alexa Bliss. Bliss poses with the Smackdown Women's championship.

Curt Hawkins does his thing again then announces that next week he'll be making a big announcement.

Bray is backstage angry at Orton not showing up and finding him. He says he had high hopes for Orton to hang with his mind games and solve his puzzle. He demands to know where Orton is and what is taking him so long. He calls Orton a coward however Orton is behind him wearing a sheep mask. Bray slowly turns around and Orton attacks him. Bray flees as Orton sits in Bray's chair with the sheeps mask on. He sings he's got the whole world in his hands and laughs manically. There seems to be a video error and it loops over and over oh him laughing and rocking back and forth then shows Bray sitting down.

AJ Styles retains his WWE Championship against Dean Ambrose with a hand full of Ambrose's jeans. John Cena was on commentary and AJ Styles attacked him at one point. Ambrose had Styles pinned but Cena was trying to get in the ring so then Ambrose attacked him in revenge. That distraction caused him to be rolled up. Cena and Ambrose got in each other's faces and Dean got hit with the AA as he tried to do Dirty Deeds. AJ Styles tried to hit the Styles Clash on Cena, but AJ got AA'd as well. Cena stood tall over both men with the WWE Championship to end Smackdown.

RAW RESULTS

Raw opens with Roman Reigns and Rusev going to a double count out in a US Championship rematch. Rusev and Reigns brawled into the crowd and Rusev hit Reigns with a chair after the count out. Rusev went to hit Reigns with it again but was speared. Roman Reigns then grabbed the chair, walked around Rusev only to sit in it and gloat over Rusev. Then as Rusev was crawling away Roman hit him with the chair anyway.

Mck Foley comes out to address the WWE Universe about the results of the Best of Seven series. He says both men beat each other up so much the match had to end. The crowd boos this. Foley brings both men out, both of them are limping and covered in tape. Sheamus argues that he was the most aggressive so he deserves the title shot. Cesaro says he was the last man standing in the ring demanding a fight so he deserves the title shot. Both men keep arguing and saying they're the better man and that they are done with each other. Foley angrily interrupts and says both men are right. He says he really wishes he could have a real winner but doesn't want either men to harm each other anymore. However both me are going to get a title shot, but not separately. They get a Raw Tag Team championship shot against the winners of New Day vs. The Club, which is next.

New Day retain their titles against The Club. Kofi was busted open badly.

WWE airs stuff about the Universal Championship. After the match Stephanie is all smiles and is greeted by Triple H as they leave the arena last night. It's also revealed that Seth Rollins suffered a rib injury and is not medically cleared tonight.

Cesaro and Sheamus are arguing in the locker room still until Foley comes in. They both say Foley is messing with them but Foley shouts them down. He says him, Michael Hayes, and Arn Anderson were all watching their match last night and were on the edge of their seats. He says he can't make them go for an 8th match because both men would be out for good. He wants to rivals to come together with respect to each other and show the world how good they both are.

Bayley defeats jobber Anna Fields. Bayley cuts a nice baby face promo about how that wasn't the last time she'll be wrestling for the Raw Women's Championship.

Mick Foley gets completely emasculated by Stephanie McMahon while she runs him down for not doing his job, while she wasn't doing her own job at all. She claims she isn't supposed to get involved in making sure matches go well or care for the health of her talents. Shane McMahon does this though on a constant enough basis to make her look bad at her job.

In a Cruiserweight contest the team of Rich Swann and Cedric Alexander defeat Drew Gulak and Lince Dorado when Swann pins Gulak off a spinning back kick called the Rich Kick.

Cesaro and Sheamus defeat jobber team of Nick Cutler and Willis Williams. Cesaro and Sheamus are antagonistic to each other, but Sheamus takes out both jobbers for Cesaro.

TJ Perkins is backstage getting interviewed about his first WWE PPV match last night. TJ says its been a dream for him until Brian Kendrick shows up extending his hand. Kendrick asks how it feels to ruin someones life, because that Cruiserweight title was revived for him and for his revival in the WWE. He promises TJP that the next time they have a match that Kendrick will be there to wake him up from his dream.

Charlotte and Dana Brooke are in the ring to celebrate Charlotte winning. To be the Woman you got to beat the Woman. Sasha Banks comes out she wants her one on one rematch. Charlotte says sure, but next week. Charlotte goes to attack Sasha but Sasha fends off both Dana and Charlotte.

Rollins is on the way to the ring, but Foley stops him. Says he's not medically cleared and that he won't have him crashing the Highlight Reel. Seth says he knows what he saw last night and tonight. He knows Steph is really in HHH's pocket and that Foley is whipped and can't speak for himself.

TJ Perkins defeats Tony Nese in a Cruiserweight match with the knee bar.

Chris Jericho is out for the Highlight Reel with his best friend Kevin Owens. We are showed a Tout on Twitter of actors Ashton Kutcher and Danny Masterson from That 70s Show calling out Jericho for not believing they were real people or even real friends. They'll be at Raw next week. Jericho is talking about them being on the lists. A camera man films Jericho from the wrong angle and Jericho says he's on the list now. He says Seth Rollins is injury prone so he's on the list now. Kevin Owens comes out and he and Jericho hug. He says normally he'd wear a suit but not for the city that Dean Ambrose is from. Owens brags about being the champion still and injuring Rollins. Owens says it was karma against Rollins being too reckless and injuring guys like John Cena, Sting, and Finn Balor. Owens calls Rollins the most dangerous man in the WWE. He says him injuring Rollins makes him one thing now, the Most Dangerous Man in WWE. Rollins comes out to attack but security, agents, and Foley come out. Seth tries pushing pass the security but his ribs are still hurting so he backs off. Jericho and Owens brag, mocking the crowd because they thought Seth was gonna beat them up. Out come Enzo & Cass with their own custom gaudy microphones. Jericho says they are both on the list for interrupting his show. Owens says that Jericho spelled their names wrong. Cass points out that Jericho is making a list and apparently checking it twice so he wonders if that means he is Santa Claus. Jericho says he'll show them Santa Claus and sit on his lap. That line makes everyone quiet. Cass asks if Jericho just said that, Jericho plays dumb and says no. Cass keeps bugging him about it until Jericho says he'll punch him in the face. Cass keeps prodding at Jericho to admit he said something weird but Owens snaps and says he'll punch them in the face, but they don't have a match. Enzo and Cass reveal that they just got a tag match by Foley seconds ago so its Enzo and Cass vs. Jericho and Owens in their street clothes.

Kevin Owens and Chris Jericho beat Enzo and Big Cass clean to end Raw with no shenanigans from Seth afterwards.

KungFu Grip fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Sep 28, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
WWE 50/50 booked a best of 7 series

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Blaise330 posted:

Some artists peak early, but Vince McMahon worked a lifetime for his masterpiece.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

"I was twice as thicc as Kevin Nash" - Big Show 2016

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Everyone on this forum predicted wacky tag tean partners. Cancel Raw.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

I don't mind a Cesaro/Sheamus pairing.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Maybe there's a good joke about Trump's wall versus the Cell? IDK, are there any Mexicans on the roster?

*me, hanging in the writers room for the next month*

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
Whoever was the person that said that the best of 7 series would end in a Tag Title shot deserves a medal

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I had a lot of fun playing videogames and ignoring 90% of RAW

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Monday Night Raw

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Big Show telling the "be a giant story" :allears:

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

oatgan posted:

Monday Night Raw

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

oatgan posted:

Monday Night Raw

It's the flagship show

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

oatgan posted:

Monday Night Raw
It was ok, still too long, but I enjoyed the parts I watched!

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That Foley-Stephanie crap was as awful as it reads?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

DoctorGonzo posted:

That Foley-Stephanie crap was as awful as reads?

Worse.

e: To actually give some substance, it was the most Stephanie castrating promo and Mick's response was a mumbling, almost-whimpering agreement with what she said.

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

a dead whale or a stove boat

I'm directing a production of the Rocky Horror Picture Show for Halloween.

That movie has better writing than Monday Night Raw.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Cane Dewey (out of the writing team)

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Jericho was killing me tonight

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Rogue Copter Pilot posted:

Well yeah

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Duh

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

90s wrestling superstar chris jericho presented a Tout of Ashton Kutcher, as part of the television show?

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

did Goldust ever do a Frank-N-Furter reference

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

KungFu Grip posted:

We are showed a Tout on Twitter of actors Ashton Kutcher and Danny Masterson from That 70s Show calling out Jericho for not believing they were real people or even real friends. They'll be at Raw next week.

2016 Raw featuring stars of that 90s show That 70s Show.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Hell yes

Good luck btw

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
all videos on twitter are touts right? thats the big video service from twitter thats sweeping the nation

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

oatgan posted:

Monday Night Raw

SmackDown Live

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Sheamus continues his quest to team with every european wrestler.

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

Chris James 2 posted:

Hell yes

Good luck btw

hey thanks!

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Bard Maddox posted:

SmackDown Live

Not yet, friend

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

less than 24 hours away, though

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dango Bango posted:

Worse.

e: To actually give some substance, it was the most Stephanie castrating promo and Mick's response was a mumbling, almost-whimpering agreement with what she said.

I just saw the tweet of Foley with Bayley and Sasha. What a loving creep

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Because of the Cowboys game and general Raw booking the last few weeks I completely forgot Clash of Champions was last night. Was any of it...

Blaise330 posted:

:eng99: ...was any of it besides that or Raw tonight worth catching?

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Sasha Wanks

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

I am glad that homosexuality and irony has gained enough support in America where we can overlook the cultural importance of Camp for how bad it was.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Because of the Cowboys game and general Raw booking the last few weeks I completely forgot Clash of Champions was last night. Was any of it...

:eng99: ...was any of it besides that or Raw tonight worth catching?

Jericho's Highlight Reel guest starring Kevin Owens.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Raw is poopy.

It doesn't have the Miz, or Heath Slater on it.

Don't watch the poopy bad show.

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

RacistGuidingLight posted:

I am glad that homosexuality and irony has gained enough support in America where we can overlook the cultural importance of Camp for how bad it was.

i mean it's one of my favorite movies of all time, and i've been involved in this show a lot of times

but the writing is bad. and the songs are catchy because meatloaf ghost wrote most of them.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
goddamn kofi busted his face up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
I did not watch raw

• Locked thread