Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
cesaro sheamus at clash of champions should have ended with them going for like 45 minutes and ending up rolling around in the ring until it devolves into a make out session and they are tag team partners in life and wrestling. I think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

Chris James 2 posted:

So does the TNA discussion get merged here or

Throw it in with the WCW thread, but give the hardys their own thread

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
how in the hell does anyone even let that leave their desk lmao

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
The Miz Is Good!

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
Jesus H Christ there is another ppv sunday

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
I pretty much just keep the weekly shows on in the background while I play overwatch or something at this point and then use the ppvs as an excuse to order wings and drink with friends that don't watch football anyway so I think I have the right level of rasslin exposure for now

I think I'm just sick of setting up predictions/scoring every week

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
so if you do a BOGO you're robbing from cancer patients

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

sportsgenius86 posted:

So if you buy a shirt from WWE for $20, you're giving roughly 80 cents to cancer research

and ~$16 to a cancer on society

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

Raskolnikov38 posted:

what was even the point of giving it to ryder, didn't he drop it to miz the very next night? despite miz being in the ladder match at wrestlemania?

it was the only good thing to happen in the entire 16 hour mania program

• Locked thread