Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
I was hoping the presidential debate would end with Mick Foley coming out and announcing that actually, tonight, on this very stage, right here at Hofstra University!!! Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton were going to get a shot at the tag team titles...together!!!

But I'll settle for Sheamus and Cesaro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Jerusalem posted:

After watching the debate I'm not quite sure if I can distinguish reality any more, but I'm pretty sure the Highlight Reel segment I watched with Jericho, Owens, Enzo & Cass actually happened and it ruled.

The sad part is that I'm sure the 'yes you did' 'no I didn't' part was meant to be a debate parody, but we could only dream that the actual candidates had the charm and intellect of a Big Cass or Chris Jericho

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Roman and Rusev matches are fun when they just go ham on each other, not so much when it's 15 minutes of Rusev 'working Roman's back'

He was one NERVE HOLD away from it turning into Hulk Hogan/Lex Luger vs Yokozuna/Foreign Heel #3821

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Dolph will lose and then show up on Raw but have to beg and plead and degrade himself in front of Stephanie for like 3 months before he gets a job, just in progressively more humiliating and disturbing fashion, eventually he's literally crying on his hands and knees telling her how great she is and how he just wants a chance to work for her

Finally he gets a shot, if he can beat Braun Strowman 1 v 1, he has a job. He loses. The end.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

bradzilla posted:

Until you remember stories like the lovely underwear on a stick that he chased someone(Patterson?) around with until they vomitted

And then you eliminate the probably?

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Baron Corbyn posted:

oh no the tag team wrestler who's had literally two televised singles match lost both of them the sky is falling

He's also lost a shitload of tag team matches, if that helps

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

PunkBoy posted:

Next season of Mr. Robot is Elliot returning to Steel Mountain to steal the WWE library

Once all trace of Chris Benoit has been destroyed, we're free! He's off the network! But they have the physical backups....it has to be done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Hmm, I would rather watch old That 70's Show episodes than Raw. Thanks for the reminder WWE

• Locked thread