Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Destroy My Sweater posted:

Yeah maybe it's just Reddit but the overwhelming "New Day is bad, please take the titles off of them because they're bad and hell, they might have always been bad probably" sentiment is kind of funny to me considering they were THE ONLY REASON TO WATCH RAW/M for months. Then again I guess this poo poo probably happens all the time???/

I still like them but they need to drop the titles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Spermgod posted:

you people complain about 50/50 booking and then when anyone is booked strong you complain about them "not needing wins" and "not helping to make anyone else" lol

There's a middle ground between 50/50 and a reign lasting over 400 days, hoss.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Guys they made it a point that if Ziggler losing he can't just go to Raw. That's kayfabe part of the match.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

DeathChicken posted:

NXT Ziggler here we come

Actually not that either. Explicitly stated.

• Locked thread