Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Drew Gulak being on Raw is pretty cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Yeah but booing is seen as a positive reaction. CM Punk unambiguously says "we ain't enjoying this" and a wrestling arena is a venue where this is acceptable. Maybe you disagree with them? Fine, me too usually. WWE Raw is very good. But I respect their voice, that they have one.

How the gently caress can anyone think RAW is good. That is baffling.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Solus posted:

Is it just me or is Roman getting a little chunkier

He has been for a while now.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Stephanie is the worst character in fiction.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
The two cruiserweight matches were really fun but man I wish there seemed to be more of an angle happening.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I don't usually get mad at crowds for chanting cm punk, but why were they chanting it at a fun entertaining match and not Rusev vs Roman.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Jiro posted:

So is there a reason Neville isn't doing some cruiserweight matches?

They only have three hours. How do you expect them to squeeze him in. Maybe they should look into 4 hours?

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Soothing Vapors posted:

Look, you don't start a women's revolution by being a shrinking violet

That's something no other authority figure has been able to fully understand. The reason Vince worked as one was because at the end of the day you were going to see him get brutalized by someone. Vince was always willing to take an extreme amount of punishment. If he bladed he was going to blade harder than anyone else in the company. Vince pissed his pants on national tv. Steph getting an accidental spear from Roman is nothing, but at the same time no one knows if she is a face or heel anyway so I guess it doesn't matter.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Hace posted:

Why do people hate the Roman and Rusev matches! I mean I hate watching my big boy lose every time sure, but they're like great matches

I too like to put their matches on when I'm ready for a nice long nap.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

keevo posted:

Rusev was always b-

No I can't say it. I can't say this about Rusev.

Rusev was always good and is still good. It's all Roman. He is bad.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I've watched Vince fly off a cage with blood pouring down his face. Stephanie getting speared once is nothing.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Hbk put Vince into a trash can and elbow dropped him off of a ladder through a table.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Chris James 2 posted:

The entire living Hart family assaulted Vince for 15 minutes while the fans and announcers cheering at the start progressively got more uncomfortable

But that's the thing if anyone deserved it it was Vince. Stephanie deserves something to happen to her too character wise, but it won't so she will continue to run around and belittle everyone.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Yo that miz/Dolph promo was loving great and I am excited for that match.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Dimebags Brain posted:

Was this as hilariously stupid as it sounds?

I honestly thought it was all pretty cool. I dunno. Wrestling is cool when it's weird and dumb like that.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Isn't it cool when a wrestling show does simple good wrestling booking and you become invested in the wrestlers?

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Chris Jericho is going to be on the Eric Andre show tonight and that sounds really cool to me.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
The miz is good.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
The miz is good.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Chris James 2 posted:

Hanging out

Down the street

The same old thing

We did last week

[timg]ramlogo.jpg[/timg]

Whoo gives a shitttttttttttt

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
At what point are ppvs just weekly shows.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I want wwe to fail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Who the hell is spooky Sarah.

• Locked thread