Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

...Can we have the radio?
I don't even really hate the idea of a Sheamus/Cesaro tag team, but that was the absolute worst way to get there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

Minus1Minus1 posted:

Like 2 years ago, Ziggler was beloved around here and Miz seemed pretty universally hated.

Is it different people posting or have opinions actually flipped?

Two years ago Miz was coming off his awful face run and was being over shadowed by Mizdow. I wouldn't say Ziggler was beloved at the time, he was at his most liked around 2012-13 I think. He's poo poo at promos, especially babyface promos, his character and matches haven't changed in years and he's also gotten more and more whiny on twitter.

Ziggler kind of needs a manager, he was good when he had Vickie or AJ and Big E to be interesting for him.

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

IcePhoenix posted:

Also he was good

Yeah it's easy to forget after how bad the Mania stuff and his I Quit match with Cena was but the first month or so of Miz's reign had some great promos and the far-better-than-it-had-any-right-to-be Lawler feud. That's something that will make me always appreciate Miz: there was a moment, just for a second in that TLC match, where I genuinely wanted to see Jerry Lawler win the WWE championship and I don't think I'm the only one, and I don't think that many people could pull that off.

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

All time great or not I still hated the man and I don't think there's many wrestlers you could have put in Miz's position that'd make me want to see Lawler win anything, let alone the world title, in 2010.

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

Did that feud even have an ending? I remember them just going back to regular commentary until Lawler had his heart attack and Cole turned face.

• Locked thread