Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Every time I see Steph on screen I can't help but think "Batista was right" as once again she tears into a talent who cowels beneath her gaze with no hint of her getting repercussions ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

I like Smackdown for so many reasons, not least the fact that all the heat and focus is on the wrestlers. Like Bryan's interactions with Miz are all shaped to put more heat on Miz and not to get Bryan over as a character. I like a great deal how you never ave a segment with the authority figures without at least one wrestler involved.

Also there's a sense of progression that makes sense and makes it feel like every match matters and leads into the next. You don't for example see a team lose twice to the lowest tag team on that show and then the next week have them main eventing against the top heels. It's simple and it's effective and it works.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Not to be a downer on the whole Ziggler's contract is expiring rumours, but there were reports he signed a 2-3 year deal last June the last time speculation about his contract expiring came up.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Orton and AJ would be a really good match though.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Soothing Vapors posted:

my wife was in the room for that and I'm pretty sure she is a Randy Orton fan for life now

Randy looks mildly uncomfortable with being a face most of the time but he tries damnit :unsmith:

He's really good with the kids and has been since he first became a dad. His stuff on swerved whenever he's dealing with a young fan is always amazing.

He's probably third behind Cena and Miz on that count, but those two are just so astoundingly good at it.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Seriously though that Cena interview is probably the best he's had in years. I don't know what it is, somehow everyone just seems to be much better on Smackdown like they have room to breathe.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Also the moment a bloody Joe rises up behind Angle with a look on his face like he's legitimately going to murder him there and then.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

There's the entire Joe vs Steiner feud.

The first one where Steiner kept calling him fat, not the second where Steiner kept calling him fat that ended with Joe apparently murdering him with a machete.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Well also Steiner showing up like two weeks after he was murdered on screen as if nothing had happened and never mentioned it.

To be fair he did wear a bandage like one week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

HerraS posted:

what the gently caress is that garbage

The latest thing in the Marvel lawyers inbox.

• Locked thread