Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

90s wrestling superstar chris jericho presented a Tout of Ashton Kutcher, as part of the television show?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

GeneX posted:

I did not watch raw

I did not watch raw also

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

So I saw the ziggler/miz promo from smackdown and ziggler was pretty good at channeling millenial boohooing into his promo, as he is a weak man. I hope he loses and cries and many burly security guards unceremoniously chuck him in a dumpster

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Even if Ziggler does win, I feel the best way to use him is to have him cut a big emotional promo about how nobody loves this business more than he, then New And Improved The Champ John Cena to come out and murder him with his eye lasers.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Grozz Nuy posted:

Maybe I'm just being a stick in the mud but WWE making the team of guys who run around in unicorn horns and constantly reference eating rear end the most dominant tag team in company history seems kind of silly to me, merch sales numbers or no

I guess if they have beef with Demolition currently it shouldn't be surprising, pettiness trumps all

it's what the kids like

which since the youngest person who watches wwe is like 28 is not actually relevant but hey

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

They still own the rights to Demolition right? they should dress some fat randos as Ax and Smash and let the new day crush them for maximum pettiness

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

They don't have the theme

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

One of the best things about current Smackdown booking, aside from everything else about it, is that they have come perilously close to giving us the holy grail fo the last ten years: the John Cena Heel Run. His new post-return gimmick of being self-aware that he is the only person who matters is great. Plus the number 2 angle on the show is that Dolph Ziggler is worthless and weak and should not have a job.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

There's those, there's the Motor City Machine Guns vs Beer Money 2/3 falls match, there's Cheex vs That Guy Cheex Fought, all sorts of top content on TNA network

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Ok but seriously let's say I'm not "in the loop" did Vince buy TNA or what

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

stab him again, big red

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Where's Damian Sandow's leather/chocolate MITB?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Miz became good and people stopped being tricked into believing Zoggler didn't deserve to have ants injected into his body

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

In less than a week, the Dolph Ziggler will lose and be sent away and will never again bother me with his meager existence

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Efexeye posted:

Ziggler is absolutely winning that belt folks

He won't. The Miz is too hot right now and I will drain all of Dolph's chi with my psychological magic

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

if you do the Correct thing and forget that Raw exists, it's been 4 weeks since the last WWE PPV so that's ok

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Von_Doom posted:

Oh Miz.... I'd toss you my heart but I know you would never catch it.

:yeah:

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Maybe it's illegal to watch a tv show or understand stories where they live, it would explain a lot about these threads

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

In an attempt to capitalize on the hottest trend of a year ago, Ziggler will lose and then be led by the hand to a room marked Hydraulic Press

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Miz could go up and be a main event heel while Dolph Ziggler can idk feud with kane

• Locked thread