Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Alright so Enzo in Cass once again lose clean to a last minute tag team on Monday Night Raw. I am not sure where they are going with this whole Enzo/Cass thing but I can tell you right now the WWE is making this tag team the worst I can think of. I didn't watch Raw tonight because I was occupied with other things, but what's the deal this this Enzo poo poo. Why aren't they winning matches? Why aren't they contenders for the tag champs? Are Enzo and Cass still a tag team?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

sam bradford lmao posted:

I watched the debate too. I would've rather watched Stephanie shriek for three hours straight.

Haha. No thanks.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Looks like Raw w/ Kevin Owens as champ is doing just fine at the moment.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Blaise330 posted:

I want to see Owens in a Segal style kung fu movie.

He's a champ for a reason.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Benne posted:

For like the past 2 years I kept saying "I hope Dolph loses and goes away forever" and now that might actually happen

Somebody shouldn't have that much power

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I haven't seen SD since Backlash but is Miz still Intercontinental Champion?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I sorta want to ask my parents for a replica IC Belt for my birthday coming up.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

heck, why not both?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i don't know comics but is it spider man

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGHm9-ssr5g

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Ruggington posted:

The Smackdown! Live! is very good

is kevin owens on it?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

good make ziggler ic champ forever!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

they just get booed anyway. what's the point? are they going to introduce roman reigns

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Gonzo McFee posted:

Not a thing to do!

But Promote our lovely Netflix original series.

i've been told that the wwe network is like netflix but better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I still like your sheamus

• Locked thread