Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

RGL is very nice all the time and frequently receives rude responses please adjust your attitudes

John Cena

Hi JOhn how are you doing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Golashes posted:

cesaro sheamus at clash of champions should have ended with them going for like 45 minutes and ending up rolling around in the ring until it devolves into a make out session and they are tag team partners in life and wrestling. I think

:yeah:

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Rusev has a lot of bad matches but he still owns more than 90 % of the roster

im torn

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Vertical Lime posted:

8P: 2.85 Million
9P: 2.381 Million
10P: 2.203 Million

2.2 million or so is the base

The debate got at least 83.7 million

Looking forward to SmackDown beating RAW in the ratings this week

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

The Miz is loving majestic and Dolph Ziggler is good. That's my hot take.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Watched Talking Smack. John Cena owns

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I thought the constant bullying of Saxton was starting to become a little uncomfortable during Clash of Champions but then I watched Ride Along and feel alright about it again

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Rogue Copter Pilot posted:

edit: also, no Kane. A++

Kane was actually inside you all along!

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Heavy Metal posted:

I've seen See No Evil 1 & 2, and enjoy the Undertaker's performance in Suburban Commando.

Did you know Hulk Hogan is in an episode of the A-Team?

Did you know Matlock is a mark?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftaks3bZx_g&t=9m43s

I also liked how the funny zinger at the end of the pilot of Murder, She Wrote (ep 2) is her being told two wrestlers were found murdered in the middle of the ring in Madison Square Garden. Something like one was stabbed, one was drowned. Jessica Fletcher gets on the train not gonna bother with this, then she's like "wait... DROWNED??" and it freezes. Epic stuff.

I can't handle all these scoops!!!!

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

NienNunb posted:

PSP desperately wants to love The Miz so they'll take any decent promo or not-dumpster fire match he has as proof that he's this amazing talent.

The Miz is good.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

It's not just his promos, The Miz's matches have been stellar as of late too. The Backlash match was match of the night and Miz mockingly doing Daniel Bryan spots was incredible. He has fantastic ring psychology when given enough time and he's great at playing to his cowardly rear end in a top hat heel strengths in that respect.

Apart from that Von_Doom basically summed it really well. The Miz is good

a cyborg mug fucked around with this message at 18:52 on Oct 2, 2016

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

As a Miz fan I do have to admit, I missed his career before 2014 because I didn't follow wrestling for almost ten years. The first I saw of him was with Miz & Mizdow and I immediately took a liking to him and as far as I'm concerned he's been entertaining the entire time and recently become even more entertaining. It's entirely possible that I'd have a different opinion of him if I'd had to endure his bad WHC runs etc.

a cyborg mug fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Oct 2, 2016

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

That DICK! posted:

I feel like I haven't given a crap about anything in WWE for a few months now. It's too bad man

The Miz is good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Erebus posted:

We have you now!

Ziggler! :argh:

Top notch selling once again by the Ziggman

• Locked thread