Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I watched the debate instead and next week I'll.... Oh god no I have tickets to a show next week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

DoctorGonzo posted:

sell those and go to smackdown live

They're comped, my buddy's buddy got us the tickets

One time he wasn't at the show so he had to call a friend to get us the tickets and it turned out to be Xavier woods :)

sam bradford lmao posted:

I watched the debate too. I would've rather watched Stephanie shriek for three hours straight.

*whispers into mic* wrong

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I hope Cesaro/sheamus is a new day stopgap and don't do the begrudgingly learn to respect one another thing because he already did that with Tyson Kidd in a much quicker and subtle fashion.

Plus Cesaro/Kidd is my OTP and I don't want to see him win tag titles with anyone else

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Open the door get on the floor

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Big pig

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

The world just lost another hulkamaniac

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I feel like I haven't given a crap about anything in WWE for a few months now. It's too bad man

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Senerio posted:

The usual Wikipedia fuckery:

Huh?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Alexa booty rear end

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

She's my girlfriend

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

That 70s show rankings

Bad guy from Robocop > Mila Kunis > everyone else > scientologist weirdos Laura prepon and Danny masterson

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I just want Ziggler to get the sort of solemn and dignified send off that Budd Dwyer enjoyed

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

V has come to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I'm ubering to the show now. Keep your eyes peeled for a man in a red striped dress shirt with a look of hopelessness in his eye

• Locked thread