Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...

RacistGuidingLight posted:

I'm all out of faith

This is how I feel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
I know it will never happen but I'd love to see Dolph lose his match to Miz and then have to work his way back up through NXT. Beating Nakamura for the belt would be a horrible idea, but beating someone like Roode in Brooklyn could be a great payoff if they were willing to build it right.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

Skinty McEdger posted:

Not to be a downer on the whole Ziggler's contract is expiring rumours, but there were reports he signed a 2-3 year deal last June the last time speculation about his contract expiring came up.

The Dudleyz also signed a new deal a few months ago.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

MinibarMatchman posted:

what? he got drafted to SD, he didn't have a choice about which title he wanted to compete for, right

He basically said that with the Authority controlling the RAW title picture he knew he would likely wouldn't get an opporutnity at that championship again, but being on SmackDown doesn't just give an opportunity to up-and-comers, but also him.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
How much do WWE Producers make?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

dsriggs posted:

Buy the merch and less than 1/5th of the price might go to something useful!

A small fraction of that aforementioned less than 1/5th.

• Locked thread