Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Hace posted:

Nobody knows anything, until 10 years later we get the scoop on who REALLY ran things.

2026:

IT'S ME, AUSTIN. IT WAS ME ALL ALONG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I want WWE to buy TNA and put it on the network but still not acknowledge that it ever existed by way of haphazardly dubbing voices and pasting over logos.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

I'll buy it if it has a giant WWE logo on the back and says something like
UNLEASH THE
DEMON
KING

Cubone
May 26, 2011

The Miz is Johnny Cage and that's pretty fun.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

That promo video wasn't "alright", it was the only part of mania 27 that's worth watching. It comes from an alternate reality where that night was good and cool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O20Po-_kyuk

Cubone
May 26, 2011

CubsWoo posted:

Heels to win the last match of the night at WrestleMania and walk out of the show as champion:

Triple H
Austin (Disputed, failed heel turn in main event)
Miz, The
Seth Rollins

Roman Reigns :mmmhmm:

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Honestly, Ziggler losing might be the best thing for his character? I mean even taking Miz out of the equation, Ziggler's not actually going to get fired for losing a predetermined match, but what it might do is give him some time away from the cameras and start to build anticipation for his eventual return. Maybe give him a kayfabe injury or something so it's murkier as to whether he deserves the loss, then give him a redemption angle somewhere down the line that actually has meaning and he could earn his opportunities instead of screaming them into existence and losing a lot. Winning at this point snuffs out a pretty great Miz heel run for a pretty small return on Ziggler's interminable determination to show the world.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

I know Spooky Sarah and she is going to post in this thread on Tuesday

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Von_Doom posted:

Well...why? Isn't she a friend?

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

I'm guessing he didn't actually have that carved into the side of his head, so that's a. Curious affectation.

• Locked thread