Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

lol at somehow thinking roman/rusev matches that are longer than 5 minutes are "good"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I hope the daniel bryan tweets begging to put Cesaro on SD lead to something but now he'll probably be loving locked in to a tag title. If they really need heels then just put Rusev on SD since they need heels and he's already proven he can work with guys like Cena, plus I wanna see him beat the poo poo out of Ambrose.

It'll never happen but I'd still like to see Zayn v. Styles before the year is up. Isn't Survivor Series technically a brand versus brand thing still, or no?

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Blaise330 posted:

In a bit of irony, it seems Ambrose is gonna take time off to film a movie after hating on Cena for doing the same. I'm not sure what kind of movie would star Ambrose. Maybe a loose cannon cop movie. Alternatively, alcoholic detective.

wait, isn't Cena doing the same with a TV show thing? who's left to work with AJ? Please do not put him with Orton/Wyatt. Please steal Zayn or Cesaro.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Spikeguy posted:

I liked a small bit John said on Talking Smack where he said he didn't go for the title on Raw because he knew the Authority would gently caress with him. A nice little piece of storytelling. Hell his whole promo is pretty great.

what? he got drafted to SD, he didn't have a choice about which title he wanted to compete for, right

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

dsriggs posted:

Guys... Guess what?!?

Aren't you excited?

:eyepop:

• Locked thread