Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

oatgan posted:

Monday Night Raw

It's the flagship show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Luigi Thirty posted:

Neville is over.

Well, he was two years ago

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
Why do people hate the Roman and Rusev matches! I mean I hate watching my big boy lose every time sure, but they're like great matches

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

bradzilla posted:

Because they were both plodding, boring and lol at a double countout after a 30 minute match

I forgot about the double countout cause I dropped raw right after. Lol.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Spermgod posted:

Vince is, by all accounts, heavily involved in both Raw and SD, guys. I think it's time to look for alternative explanations for the discrepancy in quality than "Vince is an insane old man who ruins everything." Like maybe the writers have more influence over the shows than we thought.

Nobody knows anything, until 10 years later we get the scoop on who REALLY ran things. So until then everyone is just going to latch onto The Big Names.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Ruggington posted:

roman ranch

A ranch full of dogs?

• Locked thread