Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Raw is poopy.

It doesn't have the Miz, or Heath Slater on it.

Don't watch the poopy bad show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

VJeff posted:

I.

I.

I.

I...

Don't...want...Dolph...to lose?

Wheras i don't to see him wrestle ever again.

You can see the conundrum we are in.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

On Dolph vs Miz. I have 2 possible ways they can go.

1) Dolph wins, with Maryse turning on Miz. Setting up a "this poo poo nearly ruined Rusev and Lana, let's see if we can't ruin Miz and Maryse" feud. But that is more a RAW thing to do.

or 2) Miz wins. Gloats and smugs it up. Mr Ziggles sadly leaves Smackdown, which leads to the triumphant return of Nicky! from the Spirit Squad.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I see it as less beef with Demolition, (as Nikki's record breaking run was definitely beef with AJ), and more "let's give New Day a fun and funny thing they can add to their repetoire/skits.

Much like Santino Morella nearly beat the Honkey Donkey Man's record.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Skinty McEdger posted:

Seriously though that Cena interview is probably the best he's had in years. I don't know what it is, somehow everyone just seems to be much better on Smackdown like they have room to breathe.

What you're saying is that wrestlers are more comfortable when not reciting verbatim the words that an insane old man screamed at them 2 minutes earlier?

This is madness.

• Locked thread