Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Skinty McEdger posted:

Every time I see Steph on screen I can't help but think "Batista was right" as once again she tears into a talent who cowels beneath her gaze with no hint of her getting repercussions ever.

there was that time roman reigns poisoned her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

bradzilla posted:

So what wacky name will they give Sheamus/Cesaro? Sheamaro? Cesamus? Something very European?

the uppercelts

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Hace posted:

Why do people hate the Roman and Rusev matches! I mean I hate watching my big boy lose every time sure, but they're like great matches

actually, the big boy wins every time

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWRis-_2uVQ

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Heath is taking the title off of AJ

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Grozz Nuy posted:

making the team of guys who run around in unicorn horns and constantly reference eating rear end the most dominant tag team in company history seems kind of silly to me

????

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

a.lo posted:

I sorta want to ask my parents for a replica IC Belt for my birthday coming up.

ask for this

http://shop.wwe.com/the-miz-backlash-2016-15-x-17-framed-plaque-w%2F-ring-canvas/011-413-189-0.html

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

where are the dreads

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

The miz is good

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

That DICK! posted:

I feel like I haven't given a crap about anything in WWE for a few months now. It's too bad man

the cwc was very good

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

The Smackdown! Live! is very good

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

a.lo posted:

is kevin owens on it?

there's a picture of kevin owens taped over the left side of my television so i honestly couldn't tell you

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

roman ranch

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

That DICK! posted:

Alexa booty rear end

:yeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Cavauro posted:

if ziggler were to be booked to lose the match would you guys legit expect him to not show up anymore, or do you just think he is 100% guaranteed to win

ziggler will lose and appear in the ring next tuesday to gamble his life on this next match

• Locked thread