Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

oatgan posted:

Monday Night Raw
It was ok, still too long, but I enjoyed the parts I watched!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Rogue Copter Pilot posted:

I'm directing a production of the Rocky Horror Picture Show for Halloween.

That movie has better writing than Monday Night Raw.
Well yeah

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

dordreff posted:

Isn't he still injured?
No he was on Superstars wrestling Jinder Mahal while Sami was wrestling Curtis Axel, gotta keep that C-show brand strong

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

The way to undermine Steph is basically get the last word and no sell all her slaps and insults

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Soothing Vapors posted:

Smackdown has the opposite problem to Raw though, you have 3 strong faces and then on the heel side the dropoff after AJ is hilarious.

The Miz? Bound to the midcard until he drops the strap, and he should in no way drop it anytime soon.
Bray Wyatt? Dolph Ziggler (eventually)? Baron Corbin? No one cares.

I almost wish you could somehow take the rosters of both shows and like somehow combine them into one unified roster. You could then have wrestlers from both shows fight one another, which might create some fresh and interesting matchups. Also you wouldn't have two incredibly anemic tag and womens' divisions. I don't know if it'd ever be possible, just something to think about
If Raw and SD shared rosters again this is what would happen, you'd have the same guys wrestle each other on Raw and SD and trade wins for eternity until the next feud started

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

sportsgenius86 posted:

So if you buy a shirt from WWE for $20, you're giving roughly 80 cents to cancer research
Was Conor's Cure more legit, I just wish for once WWE would work with stuff that wasn't a scam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

Lita told WrestlingInc the Charlotte/Sasha title match tonight is main eventing
Going to laugh when it has a lovely finish and are shocked it does horrible ratings

• Locked thread