Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Guys... Guess what?!?

Aren't you excited?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Rogue Copter Pilot posted:

Every year I think that there's nothing flawed about October, the most glorious of months, with the baseball playoffs, football coming into full swing (and this year a freed Tom Brady :getin: ), hockey and basketball starting, Halloween is coming, New England is bursting with color, my theater group gears up for our yearly Rocky Horror performance... But then I remember this poo poo. This cash grab, this end stage capitalism nonsense that helps no one, and you can't poo poo talk it, because what, do you love cancer? It's gross

quote:

From September 29, 2016 through December 31, 2016, WWE will donate to Susan G. KomenŽ 20% of the retail sales price before applicable sales tax of each WWE/Susan G. KomenŽ branded product sold on WWEShop.com

Buy the merch and less than 1/5th of the price might go to something useful!

• Locked thread