Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Rogue Copter Pilot posted:

I'm directing a production of the Rocky Horror Picture Show for Halloween.

That movie has better writing than Monday Night Raw.

Hell yes

Good luck btw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

KungFu Grip posted:

I'd forget what happened on Raw and then I wouldn't have a big Raw Results section like normal.

Yeah, the thread happening after Raw is fine as long as a SD recap gets added to the OP, which I think you did last time

so yeah, it's great this way, keep up the terrific work

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

As much as I want to continue to rag on them 50-50 booking even a drat best of 7 series, I'm more baffled that the Club already look less threatening than a team of two random struggling midcarders who couldn't even win 4 matches

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

So does the TNA discussion get merged here or

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Venomous posted:

When do the ratings come in?

Debate had at least a hundred million viewers

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Bard Maddox posted:

why didn't Seth come out to interfere with Owens after the main event. he just let himself be walked away by security like a cowed little child

But then he might have been yelled at by Steph again

I wonder if the art of verbally berating all your talent into submission is another chapter in her book

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Tucked-In T-Shirt posted:

The last known instance of Steph getting any comeuppance at all.

Ronda did a thing they never capitalized on or at least got to capitalize on

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The_Rob posted:

Hbk put Vince into a trash can and elbow dropped him off of a ladder through a table.

The entire living Hart family assaulted Vince for 15 minutes while the fans and announcers cheering at the start progressively got more uncomfortable

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Miz will forever earn my love and adoration if he sends Ziggler packing

Put him in the HOF tbh

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Raskolnikov38 posted:

D-Von is apparently still working backstage at least

Yeah, he accepted an agent position backstage. Bubba was offered the same, dunno if he accepted

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

super macho dude posted:

what do you mean YOU PEOPLE!?

Mysteriously can't find an image of HHH doing a promo in the Booker T feud to post here

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Von_Doom posted:

edit: also you guys make WWE better. Not sarcasm. You guys always manage to spot nice things and make me grin. RHL, Chris James 2, Foochs, Oat, BGL, KFG, Brock Lesbian, Bard Maddox... you guys keep me smiling when it comes to WWE. Its always a pleasure to be RIGHT HERE! IN PSP! <double thumbs up behind a bearded smile>

<3

sticklefifer posted:

I get what you're saying but without reading comics I can confidently tell you that scenario has probably happened in Batman at least once.

Yeah, they've teamed up before and Joker's even saved Batman at least once on a different occasion. Eventually everything's done or will be done, especially the stuff that doesn't make sense because otherwise you couldn't surprise the audience

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Phenix Rising posted:

Wait, what? Demolition is suing WWE?

the big new concussion lawsuit

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Gamestop has 4 official Pop vinyl figures to promote 2K17

One is Hogan
http://form.e.gamestop.com/ats/msg.aspx?sg1=611f54530d5aa09be48e009da53d14b4cc2096de5332b47060a94a0b9d6168ed

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Sep 29, 2016

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

In like 20 hours the TNA thread is probably getting merged here :rip:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Benne posted:

He signed a PPA deal, not an exclusive contract, and apparently only did it because Mike Bennett is on his bucket list (for some reason). He already has ROH dates booked for December.

Brandi wanted a match and WWE wasn't letting her wrestle without months of training first

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Rumble at the AlamoDome Jan 29, first time since '97

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The Miz is good

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Accident Underwater posted:

Is it possible Sara Lee asked to be released because of pregnancy? I know that's generally giving too much credit to WWE but still.

Of course

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Hanging out

Down the street

The same old thing

We did last week

[img]ramlogo.jpg[/img]

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Dolph paid for TNA's PPV/taping and is buying the company so he has a place to go when he loses

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/WWESheamus/status/783073984522969088

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Lita told WrestlingInc the Charlotte/Sasha title match tonight is main eventing

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

achillesforever6 posted:

Going to laugh when it has a lovely finish and are shocked it does horrible ratings

This is actually bad because imagine the bumps and dives Main Event Sasha would do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Cubone posted:

I'm guessing he didn't actually have that carved into the side of his head, so that's a. Curious affectation.

It's probably makeup

Sheamus Is A Good Actor and will have a good long career post-wrestling full of many numerous blockbusters

• Locked thread